I had an awesome week with my classmates and teachers in Paris!
- We walked around all day every day and every night I was incredibly happy to finally take off my shoes.
- Some of the many things we saw: Tour Eiffel, Musée du Louvre, Notre Dame, Sacré-Coeur, Palais Royal, Jardin des Tuilleries, Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysées, Galéries Lafayettes, ….
- We went on the Eiffel Tower at night but I only went up to the second platform. On the last day, my friends and I picknicked in front of the Eiffel Tower. The sky was cloudless and it was beautiful.
- Every morning my friend and I had our breakfast in our hotel room which was oats + fresh fruit + nuts + a smoothie. Much better than the baguette + jam the hotel offered.
- One night at a restaurant I asked for a vegetarian dish. I got a plate with fries, noodles and rice.
- I hadn’t planned to do a lot of shopping but I found SO many things and spent way too much money.
- Apparently there was a terror warning for the whole underground system on our last day there. Since there was a bomb disposal under the Eiffel Tower and there were soldiers walking around with machine-guns my friends and I seriously shit our pants on our way back to the hotel (16 stations).